Jotul F 500 V3 Wood Stove - Top Insulation Strip
For use on the current model only:
- Jotul F 500 V3 Wood Stove 2020-Current
The Top of your stove is accessed by removal of the top plate which is secured to the front plate by two M6 flange nuts with M6 fender washers, fig. 19, and two M6x40 set screws which are secured through the left and right sides, fig. 20.
1. Use the 10mm socket wrench with extension to remove the two top plate M6 flange nuts with M6 fender washers located behind the front plate inside the stove
2. Use the 3mm hex key to remove the two M6x40 set screws on the left and right sides. wearing gloves, grasp each side and lift the front of the top plate slightly off of the front and side plates.
3. Wearing gloves, use both hands to carefully remove the Insulation Gasket
4. Reassemble the catalytic combustion components in the reverse order used to remove them.
Special Order Item 3-4 weeks to Ship