Jotul F 500 V3 Oslo Wood Stove - Catalytic Combustor
The combustor components are accessed by removal of the top plate which is secured to the front plate by two M6 flange nuts with M6 fender washers and two M6x40 set screws which are secured through the left and right sides
Use the following instructions for combustor replacement:
1. Use the 10mm socket wrench with extension to remove the two top plate M6 flange nuts with M6 fender washers located behind the front plate inside the stove as in fig. 19.
2. Use the 3mm hex key to remove the two M6x40 set screws on the left and right sides. See fig. 20.
3. Wearing gloves, grasp each side and lift the front of the top plate slightly off of the front and side plates. See fig. 21.
4. Wearing gloves, use both hands to carefully remove the Insulation Gasket (A) and large Insulation Panel(B) from the firebox. Fig. 22.
5. Simply lift the catalytic combustor to remove it from the compartment channel. Fig. 23.
6. Remove the Left and Right Side Refactory Members and Expansion Gasket from the combustion chamber. Fig. 24.
7. Reassemble the catalytic combustion components in the reverse order used to remove them.