Hearthstone Heritage 8021 Complete Front Door Kit in Matte Black
90-85210 + 2010-270 AKA: 90-85210-10
Matte Black Front Door Kit Includes:
- 90-58215 Glass
- 2010-270 Matte Black Door
- 90-73212 Door Latch Kit
- 2010-265 Front Frame of stove aka 90-85215
- Gaskets, Glass Clips and Hardware
- Open the front door and lift it straight up and off the stove. Make note of how many washers were used and where they were placed between the door hinge pins for the re-assembly.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver to remove the four screws in the corner of the original Front Frame on the Stove. Do not force them if they are not turning. Apply some penetrating spray (PB Blaster / WD40 ) if needed.
- Once you have the screws out, remove and discard the old Front Frame.
- The new frame should be gasketed and ready to install. Put it in place on the face of the stove and turn in the four screws – new screws come with the frame.
- Place the new door on to the new Front Frame on the Stove. There should be a flat washer between each of the hinges. Sometimes two to make the proper alignment.
Other colors are available typically +$200.00 more than Matte Black
- Brown Enamel Door 90-85210 + 2020-270 AKA: 90-85210-20
- Almond Enamel Door 90-85210 + 2030-270 AKA: 90-85210-30
- Black Enamel Door 90-85210 + 2050-270 AKA: 90-85210-50
- Blue/Black Enamel Door 90-85210 + 2059-270 AKA: 90-85210-59
- Seafoam Enamel Door 90-85210 + 2061-270 AKA: 90-85210-61