Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Vermont Castings Intrepid II Wood Stove
Price: Call us Today for Pricing!
Item Number: 1990
Manufacturer: Vermont Castings
|Intrepid II Catalytic Cast Iron Wood Stove
With its compact size and optional short legs, the Intrepid II from
Vermont Castings will fit just about anywhere! This compact catalytic
wood stove offers high efficiency – more heat from less wood – as well
as a clean burn, making it great for the environment as well. With a
standard automatic thermostat and front or top loading convenience, the
Intrepid II also offers optional warming shelves with mitten racks, a
clearance reducing rear heat shield and your choice of classic Vermont
Castings enamel colors. This beautiful little wood stove may be small in
size, but it’s certainly not short on style.
- Compact Design
- Flexible installation — With its compact size and optional short legs, this stove fits just about anywhere!
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- Save money while heating your home — More heat from less wood
means you'll save on fuel. Plus, this clean-burning stove is great for
the environment, too.
- Thermostatic Air Control
- Load and go — Your stove won't overwork and you'll enjoy longer, more even temperatures.
- Top Load Convenience
- Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often. Provides great
heat output and safer operation by eliminating the escape of embers while loading.
BTU / HR 27,000 BTUs/hr
Burn Time up to 6 hrs
Thermal Efficiency* 85%
Emmission (Grams/Hr) 2.1
Maxx. Heating Area (Sq. Ft.) 1,200
Dimensions (Actual) 21.25”W x 24”H x 21.25”D
Log Size 16”