Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Vermont Castings Intrepid Gas Stove
Manufacturer: Vermont Castings
Intrepid Cast Iron Direct Vent Gas Stove
Vermont Castings beauty and quality to your home with a classic direct
vent stove. Engineered with cast-iron strength and built to perform the
way every Vermont Castings’ stove performs . . . beautifully. The
impeccably smooth finish of each Vermont Castings gas stove is a credit
to the sophisticated manufacturing process unique to Vermont Castings.
As the only manufacturer in North America with both the foundry and
enameling under one roof, we can ensure that the casting and enameling
are of the utmost quality.
- Proudly Made In Vermont
- Signature Vermont Castings style — The tradition of quality
lives on in these direct vent gas stoves, which feature the unique
detailing and solid construction that Vermont Castings is known for.
- Operable Front Doors
- Open-door viewing — Simply swing open the two front doors for
an unobstructed look at the Intrepid® stove’s realistic gas flames.
Perfect for heating small spaces or a new addition, designed
for easy rear venting through the wall.
• Operable doors with optional fire screen
• Max 18,500 BTUs, Low 12,500 BTUs
• 80% efficiency
• Low clearances, 4” rear clearance
• Durable cast iron firebox with brick refractory pattern
- 2½" (Back)
- 4" (Side)
- 2" (Corner)
- 21-3/4" (W)
- 24-1/4" (H)
- 13-7/8" (D)