Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Stuv 21/125 Wood Burning Fireplace
Price: Please call or email for pricing
Item Number: STUV 21-125
|Stuv 21/125 Wood Burning Fireplace
The Stûv 21 stove is a blessing to all 5 senses. In all circumstances,
an exceptional view of the flames; when it operates as an open fire, the
radiant glow, the smell of burning logs and the crackling of embers.
And even the pleasure of a grill in the middle of winter ! 2-in-1 stove. Both an open fire and enclosed fire. The glass door slides upwards and is hidden behind the brickwork. The
stove is then like an open fire or a hearth which enables you to grill
food ! With the glass door lowered, it produces excellent efficiency and
ensures complete safety. Its exceptionally large glass door provides a
perfect view of the fire.
1. Combustion air. Illustration with direct air intake under the
stove. The outside air intake can also be located at the rear of the
2. Combustion. The air intake, the combustion chamber and smoke exhaust form an airtight system.
3. The air is taken into the room then heated by the stove.
4. The hot air is exchanged with the convection air which flows along the combustion chamber.
5. Heated air is spread throughout the room thanks to natural convection.
6. Burnt gases are released via the flue. Illustration with vertical discharge.
7. The window cleaning system involves an air supply that takes flue
gasses away from the glass. This means that you can have flickering
flames at all times.
Single-fronted - Double-fronted
Double-fronted: Thanks to the glass which slides back on both
sides, you can install the stove between two rooms and enjoy the view of
the fire from one side or the other.
The Stuv 21 Wood Fireplace is NOT EPA Certified