Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Winslow FreeStanding Pellet Stove
Price: Call or Email us today for current SALE pricing
Manufacturer: Iron Strike
Winslow Pellet Burning Stove by IronStrike
The Winslow™ pellet stove delivers inviting and reliable heat in an
attractive style that can be customized to complement any home.
Convenient features, ease of use and serviceability are designed right
into the stove. And with Smart Heat™ technology, an ideal room
temperature can be set for consistent comfort. Plus, with a large
variety of design features, the Winslow can be personalized to reflect
every style and taste.
- Multiple design options to customize to your taste.
- Large, heavy-duty welded steel heat exchanger provides efficient heat transfer and maximum durability.
- Smart Heat™ technology delivers the ultimate in precision heating and comfort control.
Ease of Operation
- Large and easy-to-load hopper holds up to 60 lbs., requiring less loading and ensuring longer burn times.
- Easy-to-use, concealed controls allows for convenient temperature control.
- Extra-large ash drawer removes quickly and easily for simple cleaning.
- Durable, cast-iron burn pot, with airburst feature, self-cleans for less maintenance and trouble-free starts.
- Easy, unobstructed access to internal components makes cleaning and service simple.
- Sealed blower and auger assembly ensures quiet operation and never need to be greased.
- Innovative self-ignition system delivers hassle-free automatic starts and works with a thermostat for easy operation.
- Quick access to components makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Unique air wash system creates less maintenance and a clear view of the fire.
- Optional door and grill finishes add to the attractive look and feel of a comfortable setting.
- An optional log set and/or brick panel provide realism and design opportunities.
Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual
performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling
heights, climate, condition and type of fuel used