Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Winslow Pellet Fireplace Insert
Price: Please call or email for pricing
Non-Stock Special Order Item
Manufacturer: Iron Strike
Winslow Pellet Burning Fireplace Insert by IronStrike
The Winslow™ delivers inviting and reliable heat in an attractive style
that can be customized to complement any home. Convenient features,
ease of use and serviceability are designed right into the stove. And
with Smart Heat™ technology, ideal room temperatures can be set for
consistent comfort. Plus, with a large variety of design features, the
Winslow can be personalized to reflect every style and taste.
- Multiple design options to customize to your taste.
- Large, heavy-duty welded steel heat exchanger provides efficient heat transfer and maximum durability.
- Smart Heat™ technology delivers the ultimate in precision heating and comfort control.
Ease of Operation
- Large and easy-to-load hopper holds up to 55 lbs., requiring less loading and ensuring longer burn times,
- Easy-to-use, concealed controls allow for convenient temperature control.
- Durable cast-iron burn pot, with airburst feature, self-cleans for less maintenance and trouble-free starts.
- Sealed blower and auger assembly ensure quiet operation and never need to be greased.
- Innovative self-ignition system delivers hassle-free automatic starts and works with a thermostat for automatic heat control.
- Quick, unobstructed access to components makes service and cleaning quick and easy.
- Unique air wash system requires less maintenance and provides a clear view of the fire.
- Optional door and grill finishes add to the attractive look and feel of a comfortable setting.
- Door Trim
- Brushed Nickel
- Black Nickel
- Traditional 3-pc.
(41"W x 29"H, 48"W x 29"H, 41"W x 33"H, or 48"W x 33"H)
- Surround Trim Kit
- Black (standard)
- Brushed Nickel
- Brick Panel
- Zero-Clearance Kit
- Front Support Kit
- Log Set
- Remote Thermostat
Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual
performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling
heights, climate, condition and type of fuel used