Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Grandview 230 Wood Stove
Price: Please call or email us for pricing
Item Number: GV230
Manufacturer: Iron Strike
|Grandview 230 Wood stove by Iron Strike Stoves
As elegant as it is efficient, the Grandview™ 230 wood-burning stove
raises the standard for home heating. Expansive, durable ceramic glass
gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat
transfer. An advanced refractory system helps put more heat into the
room —and less up the chimney— delivering the perfect amount of radiant
heat to create a cozy atmosphere. And a wide array of high-quality,
versatile styling options means that the Grandview will easily
complement and décor.
The Grandview GV230 is designed with convenience and high-heating capacity in mind. Blending outstanding heating with unique styling, the Grandview boasts a large firebox for easy loading and the ability to heat up to 2,500 square feet. The unique cast iron heat exchanger provides greater heat output than conventional flat-top stoves. And to add your distinctive style, the GV230 can be customized with options for a perfect, personalized appearance. As the wood begins to burn fiercely, The heat exchanger extracts heat that in stoves without a heat exchanger might go up the flue.
The result is a boost in performance. The Grandview collects heat like a cast iron stove but has the durability, strength, and air tight performance and cost of a steel stove.
- Innovative hear exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Optional 700-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Optional ash drawer allows collection of ash from inside the firebox, for easy maintenance and convenient cleanup.
- North / South wood loading
- Draft control design
- Door latch
- Only full size brick
- New brick retainers
- Door trim ring
- Baffle boards but no blanket
- No heat shield requirements