Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Grandview 300 Wood Stove
Price: Please call or email for pricing
Item Number: GV300
Manufacturer: Iron Strike
|Grandview 300 Wood Stove by Iron Strike
As elegant as it is efficient, the Grandview™ 300 wood-burning stove
raises the standard for home heating. Expansive, durable ceramic glass
gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat
transfer. An advanced refractory system helps put more heat into the
room —and less up the chimney— delivering the perfect amount of radiant
heat to create a cozy atmosphere. And a wide array of high-quality,
versatile styling options means that the Grandview will easily
complement and décor.
The Grandview GV300
is designed with convenience and high-heating capacity in mind.
Blending outstanding heating with unique styling, the Grandview boasts a
large firebox for easy loading and the ability to heat up to 2,500
square feet. The unique cast iron heat exchanger provides greater heat
output than conventional flat-top stoves. And to add your distinctive
style, the GV300 can be customized with options for a perfect,
personalized appearance. As
the wood begins to burn fiercely, The heat exchanger extracts heat that
in stoves without a heat exchanger might go up the flue.
The result is a boost in performance. The Grandview collects heat like
a cast iron stove but has the durability, strength, and air tight
performance and cost of a steel stove.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allow customization to your style.
- Choice of steel legs, cast legs or pedestal.
- Louvers available in Black or Brushed Nickel add an elegant accent.
- Innovative hear exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Optional 700-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Optional ash drawer allows collection of ash from inside the firebox, for easy maintenance and convenient cleanup.
- FireboxVolume = 2.91 cu. ft. (18.2” W x 21.23” D x 13” H )
- Glass Viewing Area 16-1/2” W x 11-5/16” H
- EPA Test Load: 29,181 BTUs/hr.
- Cord Wood: u 100,000 BTUs/hr.
- EPA Grams Per Hour 3.09 gr/hr