Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Enviro Kodiak 1700 Wood Stove
Price: Please call or email us for pricing!
Item Number: Kodiak 1700
Manufacturer: Enviro Fire
|Kodiak 1700 Freestanding Wood Stove
These freestanding stoves deliver quality performance, durability, and
add warmth to any home, while never compromising on safety standards.
Some of the optional features of the freestanding wood stoves include
24kt or nickel plated doors and legs, pedestals with standard ash pan,
step or flat tops, 120 cfm fan kit and the largest glass viewing area
in the industry.
Enviro has successfully blended form and function when designing their
wood stoves. All wood burning models easily pass the Environmental
Protection Agency standards for clean burning and low particle
emissions, resulting in the most efficient use of fuel.
Features and Specifications
- 2.5 cu. ft. firebox.
- 20” log size.
- Up to 74,000 BTU’s.
- BTU's - 12,671 - 40,126
- Efficiency 84.7%
- EPA Tested - 4.5gms. emissions.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 8 to12 hours burn times.
- 4 x 1” 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6” flue.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 450 lbs.
- 5/16” thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- Glass viewing area of 187sq.in.
1/2” diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Choose from step top or flat top body style.
- Pedestal base with standard ash pan.
- Cast iron door in painted, gold or nickel finishes and painted door with gold or nickel trim.
- Cast iron legs in painted, gold or nickel with standard ash pan.
- 130cfm fan kit with variable speed control.
- “Heat Efficiency Shield” convection air scoop for flat top models.
- Outside air kit for airtight homes.