Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Enviro Boston1700 wood insert
Price: Please call or email us for pricing!
Item Number: SI1700CFPI
Manufacturer: Enviro Fire
|Enviro Boston 1700 Wood Burning Insert
Features and Specifications • EPA approved and up to 84.7% efficiency - Enviro makes highly efficient wood inserts to help lower your heating costs.Easy-to-light - 2 primary injection ports help to start your fire quickly. Secondary air tubes deliver super heated air to the fire for a cleaner, more efficient burn. Long Burn Times - Superior design and engineering delivers long burn times - up to 12 hours - perfect for overnight fires Large Firebox - • 18” / 20” logs. No Power - No Problem • Your wood insert will keep you warm without electricity. Easy Controls - Single damper control is effective and easy to operate.
• Unlimited Lifetime Warranty -Enviro gives you an unlimited lifetime warranty on the firebox baffle.**
• Ultra-strong Air Wash - Our ultra strong air wash keeps the glass clean longer, giving you an unobstructed view of the big, bright, beautiful fire.
• Radiant Heat -Radiant heat is like sunshine. With the largest glass door, Enviro’s are the best radiant heaters.
• Convection Heat -The convection fan moves the heat further into your home.
- Cast iron design
- 2.5 cu. ft. firebox.
- 20” log size.
- Up to 74,000 BTU’s
- 84.7% efficiency
- EPA tested to 4.5gms. emissions.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate the fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 8 to12 hours burn times.
- 4 x 1” 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6” flue.
- Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 390lbs.
- I/2” diameter door handle.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Levelling legs.
- 135 cfm variable speed fan is standard.
- Fan override switch
- “EasyFit” flue system.
- Wooden Door Handle