Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Montecito Wood Burning Fireplace
Price: Please call or email us for pricing!
Item Number: Montecito
Montecito Wood Burning Fireplace by AstriaThe Montecito™ wood-burning fireplace excels with outstandiing heat
output and high-efficiency operation. The 2.0 cu. ft. firebox with 19"
log capacity provides ample space for a dramatic fire within a firebox
footprint that is ideal for a smaller space. The Montecito exudes
classic beauty that transforms any room into an inviting gathering
space. The presentation captures the treasured style of a large,
traditional masonry fireplace with its finely crafted refractory and
arch-design facade and door, available in a variety of options for a
Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry
Single-door design provides exceptional view of the fire from
anywhere in the room.
Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
Up to 86.6% efficiency and 55,000 BTU heat output.
EPA-certified and Washington State-approved 3.7 gr/hr emissions.
Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 1,500 sq. ft.*
Heat-activated variable-speed blower for energy efficient heat
Double air combustion control for controlling heat output and wood
consumption and for providing air boost control for faster ignition.
Gravity vent kits –double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the
Ease of Operation
Non-catalytic combustion provides virtually maintenance-free
Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
Five optional door finishes make a stylish impression in any room.
Three optional facade designs.
Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10'-long insulated flex and
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual
performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling
heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location,
burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the
appliance is operated.
- Convenient size: 36" W x 36" H x 25" D
- Single door for a better view of the fire
- Non-catalytic combustion for maintenance-free operation
- Outside air kit (4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and resister)
- Heat activated blower
- Ceramic glass for safety & optimum heat transfer
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum efficiency
- Double Air Combustion Control (all-in-one)
- Main control for variable heat output and wood consumption
- Air Boost Control for faster wood ignition and efficient combustion
- Choice of Black, Brushed Nickel and 24 karat Gold Plated Steel facades and Steel or Cast
Iron doors (mix and match)
- Zero-clearance to combustible materials
- Up to 55,000 Btu/hr
- Overall firebox capacity 2.00 cu. ft.
- Can heat between 1,000 to 1,500 sq. ft. (may vary depending on individual characteristics of home)
- Burn time 6-8 hours (depends on wood used)
- Maximum log size 19"
- EPA approved and Washington State (3.7 gr/hr)
Gravity vent kits
- Double duct in brass or black
- Single duct in brass or black
Forced Air Heating Kit for remote room heating (not EPA approved)
||22"W x 11.75"H x 12"D
||22.5"W x 12.25"H
||2.0 cu. ft.
|Chimney Type/Flue Size
||up to 1,500 sq. ft.