Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Villa Vista Wood Burning Fireplace
Price: Please call or email us for pricing!
Item Number: Villa Vista
Villa Vista Wood Burning Fireplace by AstriaWith superior heat output and high-efficiency operation, the Villa
Vista™ wood-burning fireplace excels. It's the ideal option for large
spaces, heating up to 2,500 sq. ft.* with catalytic technology that
achieves more than 75% efficiency. It also meets EPA Phase II emission
standards for clean, environmentally responsible burning. Its tall and
expansive size features a single door that provides an unobstructed
viewing area. Plus, the Villa Vista offers premium accessories to
complement its impressive stature.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the
The design of the Villa Vista is an inspirational balance of form
Single door (European-style cast-iron) design provides a tall
opening for an unobstructed panoramic view of the fire.
Catalytic technolgy achieves more than 75% burning efficiency for up
to eight hours of burn time – resulting in fuel savings.
EPA Phase II-certified performance achieves compliance for federal
government emission standards.
Powerful blower circulates heat in large spaces or multiple rooms up
to 2,500 sq. ft.
Ease of Operation
Ceramic glass for safety and optimum heat transfer.
Airtight combustion chamber for maximum efficiency and highest heat
Efficient air wash system keeps viewing glass clean.
7" ASHT+, S-2100 / HT600+, HT6103+ or ACBI Chimney
Three door finishes in painted Black, plated in 24K Gold or Nickel
make a stylish impression in any room.
Decorate distinctively with a variety of optional face and base
Decorative cast-iron log retainer provides an upscale touch
- Herringbone refractory brick creates a truly distinguished appearance
- Catalytic combustion-controlled fireplace
- Single cast-iron door available in black, brushed nickel or 24K gold-plated
- Choice of 5 stylish top and bottom louver designs
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean
- Decorative log retainers
- Dual-handle ash drawer with lid allows for easy removal of ashes
- Airtight combustion chamber for maximum efficiency and highest heat output
- Easy access to combustion controls
- Efficiency: 75+%
- Easy connection to optional forced-air system
- Outside-air kit included for optimum efficiency
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gravity Kits
- Forced-air heating kit for furnace hook-up
(not EPA approved)
- Clean face option
||22"W x 20"H x 15"D
||22.5"W x 19"H
||3.8 cu. ft.
|Chimney Type/Flue Size