Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Avalon Cypress Gas Stove
Price: Please call or email us for pricing!
Manufacturer: Avalon Stoves
|Avalon Cypress Gas Stove
The Cypress features sleek, very clean lines and the choice of three unique interior for a unique and timeless presentation of fire that lends itself to a wide range of architectural styles. The design features gentle radius-edges throughout which accentuates versatile design. The number-one feature on the Cypress is the incredibly large 745 square inches of fire-viewing glass. The open, three-side glass design allows you to view the incredibly realistic log set and dancing-flames from any angle in the room. Another incredible feature on the Cypress gas stove is the downward pointing accent light. This feature beautifully highlights the logs from the top, giving the fire a radiance never before offered in a freestanding stove. The adjustable accent light can also be used when the fire is turned on low or even off to highlight the stove interior for year round enjoyment!
- Dancing-FYRE split-flow burner and IPI electronic ignition that provides a great fire display and an energy-efficient solution to home heating.
- Converts from top to rear vent
- Accent Lights
Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Sq. Feet
|Maximum BTU Input
40,000 (NG/LP) BTU's
Up to 84%(NG) 86.5% (LP)
725 sq. in.
Top or Rear Vent
- Choice of interior mediums: 18-piece river rock with reflective glass media. Six-piece traditional log set, or Driftwood fire art (each ordered separately)
- Three glass floor media: Choice of reflective platinum, bronze or cobalt blue
- Reflective black porcelain enamel fire back exudes more “depth” from the fire
- Thermostatically-controlled, variable speed 165 CFM fan
- GreenSmart remote
- Top Accent Light
Avalon Cypress Flame Footage
Cypress Gas Stove Manual