Proud Sponsor of
HOMES FOR OUR TROOPS
Lopi/Avalon Small Stove Ignitor 99300148
Item Number: 99300148
Manufacturer: Avalon Stoves
Avalon & Lopi Small Pellet Stove and Insert Ignitor for Small Pellet Stoves - 1997 & UP
Ignitor assembly for small
pellet stoves and inserts starting with 1997 models. This ignitor is
different from the earlier 1993-96 version because the
mounting screw hole is on the right side of the mounting plate, not on
- Avanti Pellet Stove or Insert
- Heritage Bay Pellet Stove or Insert
- Avalon Newport and Newport Bay,
- Lopi Pioneer and Pioneer Bay
Follow the instructions below to replace the igniter.
Warning: Disconnect the power cord and allow the heater to cool prior to conducting service.
Free Standing Stoves
Open the right side panel. then Remove the rear access panel
Diconnect the pellet vent and pull the insert out of the fireplace enough to access the rear of the insert
1. Remove the Convection blower
2. Remove the Igniter.
3. Place the new igniter in place and attach it using the screw removed in step 2.
4. Re-install the blower, following the instructions in step 1 in reverse order. Be careful to not snag or damage wiring while installing
to Travis Industries policies we may only sell you this part if you
live within our service area. If you live outside of this area please
contact Travis Industries for your local dealer.